Olivia got her first Valentine of 2009 from Nana and Pop Pop today... She, as you can tell is enthralled with the "dancing man". I think she likes his sunglasses. She also is enjoying her new peek-a-boo book. She points and says "that" to everything, wanting to know what it is. And she'll be sporting new tennis shoes, which she always needs since she has a monster growing foot. Thanks Nana and Pop Pop!!!
I'm Just a Love Machine
Olivia got her first Valentine of 2009 from Nana and Pop Pop today... She, as you can tell is enthralled with the "dancing man". I think she likes his sunglasses. She also is enjoying her new peek-a-boo book. She points and says "that" to everything, wanting to know what it is. And she'll be sporting new tennis shoes, which she always needs since she has a monster growing foot. Thanks Nana and Pop Pop!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment