We all took a day trip to Savannah while we were on vacation. We took a trolley around town to see all the sites and learn some of the history of the city. It was a beautiful day and I am anxious to take another trip to Savannah very soon.
The line halfway up the block says it all...
Yes, we did wait in this really long line, and yes... it was 100% worth it.
Above is the Sorrel Weed house, featured on Sci-Fi's Ghost Hunters!
A very creepy house even during the day.
Below is the Famous Mercer House!
This house may look familiar if you've ever seen the movie-
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
The movie is based on a true story, and all the events and filming took place in the house and around Savannah.
After dark; Tony, Kimberly, Britney and I took a ghost tour through Sixth Sense Savannah.
Below is my "ghost photo"... This house was very creepy/scary! I absolutely believe it is haunted...
Check out the center top floor window!



No comments:
Post a Comment