Before Thanksgiving Olivia and I made some homemade chocolate chip cookies and since she had such a good time and listened to instructions well, I decided this morning to try again with sugar cookies. She did really well helping make the batter, but she is too impatient (like her mother) to use cookie cutters to make fun shaped cookies. She just wanted to eat them after we cut the shapes out.
Her are pictures from this adventure...
"Olivia, please do not squeeze the egg." said Christine
"Why not, Mommy?" said Olivia
"Because I said so..."
Yes, she is beginning to ask real logical questions, fun fun!
"Olivia, please do not squeeze the egg." said Christine
"Why not, Mommy?" said Olivia
"Because I said so..."
Yes, she is beginning to ask real logical questions, fun fun!
"Olivia, don't eat it yet, they aren't baked yet"
"Why not, Mommy"
LOL-I love it...
Miss attitude
"Why not, Mommy"
LOL-I love it...
Miss attitude
All the cookies turned out edible, a bit misshaped, but edible.
On to the icing... oh my!
On to the icing... oh my!



Oh my gosh! She is getting so big! What a good listener to follow directions to bake cookies! What a special time for you two!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! What special memories. But I completely understand how tempting that dough is -- I usually eat half of it myself before it makes it to the oven. :)
ReplyDeleteThe pics are so sweet! She is following directions so well and posing too! Quite a sweetie pie you've got.
ReplyDelete