Time is flying by...

I apologize for the delay in posting pictures...
With 2 little munchkins, time to post new pictures has been hard to come by.
Here are a few pictures to document the past month.



Madeline sleeping in her pack n' play...


A quiet moment with Mommy


Maddy getting love from her big sister


While Aunt Berly was here Olivia got to go to the movies with her.


"I may only be a week old, but I know my position on this one...
Team Edward all the way!"
Thanks Jenny for the perfect attire for Eclipse's opening day!


Memaw and her girls...






Like mother, like daughter...


Olivia is loving being a big sister...



Olivia playing with her sidewalk chalk...


and picking my flowers... lol



Somebody is being ornery...



Nana and Pop-Pop with their angels...


Spending time with Daddy after work




Olivia and her best Madonna impersonation





I am getting chunkier by the hour-Look at the rolls in my legs.




Daddy's baby hokie...
(Don't worry Mountaineer fans, she's about to grow into some 'Eer gear)


I'm starting to be more alert and awake during the day...


I'll try not to be another month before I post more...
I have some cute videos and Madelines 1 month checkup information to post.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...I love all the pictures! I'm sure you have your hands busy with two little ones, but are loving every moment! We miss you all!

    ReplyDelete