Olivia had a big day yesterday...
She had her first day of preschool!
We have been talking about this for weeks trying to prepare her for what lied ahead. She was a rockstar! We laid out her clothes and packed her backpack before bed, she has been excited for awhile. We got to school and she took off her backpack and went to retrieve a puzzle, as she sat down she gave me a kiss, then proceeded to ignore me. So, I took the opportunity to snap a few pictures and quietly leave...
She had her first day of preschool!
We have been talking about this for weeks trying to prepare her for what lied ahead. She was a rockstar! We laid out her clothes and packed her backpack before bed, she has been excited for awhile. We got to school and she took off her backpack and went to retrieve a puzzle, as she sat down she gave me a kiss, then proceeded to ignore me. So, I took the opportunity to snap a few pictures and quietly leave...
This is a picture her teacher took of the whole class after snack time.











It makes me want to cry just reading it -- they grow up so fast! I know I will bawl the first day I drop Samantha off at school...I am such a sap! They don't stay babies long. I am so proud of her, though, for being such a big girl. We miss you all and think of you often. Sending lots of love. :)
ReplyDelete