Olivia is getting old...

Olivia turned 3 on Saturday! How is that possible?

Here she is after she got her balloons and kitty cat from Nana and PopPop. They are all still floating around entertaining both Olivia and Madeline.


I think she likes them!


After waking up and opening her presents, we were invited to Avery's, one of her classmates, birthday party. Olivia's class is full of October birthdays; Molly Claire's was the 7th, Olivia's on the 16th, Avery's on the 17th and Emily's on the 20th. Avery had a wonderful princess tea party. Below are some of the pictures...

Olivia enjoying her pink cupcake- a little too much, but hey, it was her birthday!



Gathered around the royal table


Playing pin the crown on the princess. She missed by a mile... lol


Playing with Princess Avery. Aren't they adorable?


Here she is opening some of her presents Saturday morning.

She got Beauty and the Beast, Alice in Wonderland and Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue... We've already watched them all! The girl loves her movies.



A turtle lap desk for our upcoming road trip to Greenville, SC.



Her princess fishing game... We are gonna need lots of batteries for this one. She hasn't stopped "fishing" since she opened it. (And neither has Tony!) :)



A giant princess look and find



Her last evening before she turned 3...


On Thursday she got a birthday crown at school, she wore it all evening!



We made mini cupcakes for her classmates on Thursday and after they had baked and were cooling off, waiting for their icing, I was feeding Madeline and Olivia was quite for a little while then she came walking in the living room with crumbs on her face. I asked her what she was doing and she said nothing... When I go check the cupcakes, I see she was testing them to see if they were tasty. She bite the top off one, then put it back. She is getting sneaky! (Totally something I would do...)

Can you tell which one she got a hold of? lol


We are anxiously awaiting her big birthday party on the 23rd... I will be sure to post those pictures too!

No comments:

Post a Comment