Jaime and Keagan came over yesterday to entertain me and Olivia since we have the cold weather blues... It's nice to have such wonderful neighbors! We are lucky to have you.
Olivia is so beautiful and getting so big! I can't believe I have not seen her in person - it is amazing how quickly time passes. I wish Samantha could know her and I could have you near for parenting advice. :) However, I am so glad you have this blog though, so that I can keep up with her and you guys.
Olivia is so beautiful and getting so big! I can't believe I have not seen her in person - it is amazing how quickly time passes. I wish Samantha could know her and I could have you near for parenting advice. :) However, I am so glad you have this blog though, so that I can keep up with her and you guys.
ReplyDelete