Saturday we got to catch up with our friends from med school, Keith and Dana as well as meet their daughter Samantha. It was great visiting with them and finally meeting Samantha. Hopefully it won't be another 3 years before we get together again.



Keith and Samantha checking out the birds.


Olivia liked the flamingos

Peek-a-boo Samantha!

The Newbrough's...


Olivia and the elephants





Outside the small mammal house...

What does a monkey say?
Oh oh oh ah ah...

The girls weren't too bothered by each other, but I blame the animals on that...


Watching the Orangutans on the O-line

Trying to get a picture before Olivia has a meltdown...
She was in desperate need of lunch and a nap!

We headed out of the zoo to grab some lunch and on walk-
the little ones fell asleep.


And when they woke up, they were ready for lunch...


I love this picture of Samantha...
She was sticking her tongue out at me for taking so many pictures I think.


Boy, how the times have changed the past 3 years.
The two docs also became two daddies!
Looks like you all had a wonderful afternoon! We miss you all!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Devon
It was so wonderful seeing you guys! I just wished we lived closer. Olivia is such a beautiful little girl and so much fun. It better not be 3 more years until we see each other again - don't forget my invite to the Outer Banks -- we would love to see you guys! Take care and keep in touch.
ReplyDelete